The principle goal of ISPOG with regard to education is "to promote the access to a psychosomatic approach for all Ob/Gyn health care providers in order to fulfil the needs of the patients they treat and/or care for".
Our educational goals are the following:
- To develop an E-learning Academy.
- To provide access to the talks of psychosomatic symposia/congresses by means of webcasts .
- To offer and encourage workshops to give members the opportunity to experience the psychosomatic approach personally.
- To make available standards of care and / or guidelines of national POG and affiliated societies, where existent and in accord with the objectives and quality criteria of ISPOG.
- To inform about existing (national) offers of curricula in psychosomatic and psychosocial obstetrics and gynecology and requirements for professionals in a given field.
For more information about our goals and the strategies to reach them: Education-objectives
For information concerning the current achievements: ISPOG-education